Cosmetic Aesthetic Treatments
Prior to any treatment, a skin consultation to discuss the procedure, expected results, and to take pre-treatment photos is performed.
Chemical peels include the use of kojic acid, salicylic acid, or glycolic acid to make the skin “blister” and peel off to reveal
Plasma Pen Treatment is a non-surgical method of skin tightening. Plasma is the fourth state of matter (the others being solid, liquid, and gas). When the energy from the Plasma Pen reacts with the surface of the skin being treated, sublimation occurs, sparing the surrounding tissues from injury.
This tiny arc of energy is similar to a lightening bolt. The interaction causes a carbon crust to form on the area being rejuvenated. This trauma initiates a cascade of healing that includes activating Fibroblasts. The stimulation of these specialized cells stimulates collagen fibers to contract and shorten. This proves to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles (especially of the eyelids), stretch marks, and mature post-surgical scars have shown improvement in less than 2 treatments.
The controlled energy of Plasma Fibroblast can be compared to an ablative Erbium Laser, such as Fractional Resurfacing, without the downtime and risks, but all the added benefits. There is also a significant cost savings with this form of long-lasting skin rejuvenation.
What areas do I treat? Eyelids, crows feet, under eyes, marionette lines, smile lines, upper lip lines (smoker’s lines), lower face jowls, crepey texture of the upper neck, and abdominal area if mild laxity is noted, as well as stretch marks of breasts, hips, backs of hands, abdomen, and mature
post-surgical scars (over 6 months.), including most people over 18 years of age, Fitzpatrick Scale I-IV skin types, and possibly even type V.
My policy is to never treat pregnant females, those trying to conceive, or breast-feeding women, as well as no one under 18 years of age, or currently on chemotherapy or cancer-related treatments or other biologic drugs. Also, persons that are intoxicated or using illicit street drugs are not eligible for this treatment. Those with pacemakers, on blood thinners, or with bleeding disorders are also not eligible or good candidates. Further, if they have been on Accutane in the past 12 months, they are not a candidate. There are no exceptions to my policy. It is put in place for my client’s safety and to provide a service with positive end results.
Pricing differs based on site and the time spent on the treatment. Every client’s results will vary, so there is no real comparison as it would be comparing apples to oranges. There are no refunds.
How you follow and adhere to post-treatment instructions, the degree of laxity, and your skin type are just a few things to consider with healing and post-treatment results. All of these topics are discussed at length during your consultation.
Plasma Fibroblast FAQs
1. What is Plasma Fibroblast? It is a non-surgical method of skin rejuvenation without the downtime or risks of cosmetic and laser surgery. A partial effect can be seen immediately post-treatment and continues to improve over the following 90 days.
2. How does this method work? It works through sublimation of tissues. The reaction with your skin sends a message to specialized cells in the extracellular matrix of your skin where collagen fibers are stimulated to contract and shorten. Stimulation of the few elastin fibers are also activated. This will diminish fine lines and laxity of the skin.
3. What does this procedure feel like during and after? You are prepped with an anesthetic cream to prevent feeling the heat typically generated during treatment. Client’s state they feel a light sharp point as the treatment itself goes, which is very easily tolerated. Post-procedure, you will feel slight stinging and burning like a sunburn for a few hours. Cool compresses will alleviate this feeling post-treatment.
*Arnica Montana 200ck taken the day before, day of, and 3 days post procedure will also hasten healing.
4. Is Plasma Pen Skin Rejuvenation right for me? A full skin consult for your area of concern will be needed to determine if you are a proper candidate. If you require more than this procedure can deliver, you will be referred to a Board Certified Cosmetic Surgeon.
5. How many treatments will I need? Depending on the laxity, degree of photodamage, area being treated, your skin type, you may need from 1-4 treatments. They are spaced every 4 weeks to allow for proper healing.
6. Why can’t you treat Skin Type VI? Due to the amount of melanin (pigment) of this skin type, you could heal with post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. This is a concern for women and men with darker skin types and not a desirable long lasting after effect.
Plasma Fibroblast Pricing
Pricing will vary depending on the site treated, the size of the area, and the length of time for the entire treatment.
If purchasing a series of 3 to 4 treatments for one site, you will receive 20% off the entire price IF paid in full at your first treatment. No exceptions to this discount.
*Please note that prices do not include NY State Sales Tax.
There are no refunds.
Under eyes $350.00
Crows feet $300.00
*Purchase upper and lower eyes and get the crows feet area free when doing single treatments.
Upper lip (smoker’s lines) $450.00
Below lip to chin $400.00
Smile Lines $350.00
Full face $2,000.00
Upper neck (one hand width & length) $750.00
Belly button (one hand width) $800.00
Abdomen (2 hand widths) $1,500.00
Stretch marks and mature post-surgical scars vary and will need assessment before pricing can be given.
Backs of hands (does not include fingers) $800.00
Other possible areas include: Upper inner thighs, upper inner arms.
6161 Transit Rd #7
East Amherst, NY 14051
Sunday & Monday- Closed
Tuesday & Wednesday 5:30- 8PM
Thursday- Saturday 8AM- 5PM
Evening appointments available and
scheduled in advance at the owner’s discretion.